Friday, September 28, 2007

Car Alarm and an Apology to my neighbors!

I wake up at 5 as usual but this morning I decide to get a little more sleep. A little after 7 I give up on the sleeping thing, as I cross the living room I hear that annoying honk, honk, honk, honk, honk,
good lord can't somebody do something bout that noise! I go to foyer gallery and it is really loud, look out and it is our van that is honking and flashing. What is going on? I rush across the front yard, in the wet grass, barefoot, My poor neighbors, I open the van door, it won't stop, I giggle the switch it stops, OK good, now head for the bathroom, where every woman IMMEDIATELY has to go upon arising.

I am almost to the front door, when the Van starts honking again, back across the yard it must be some sort of electrical malfunction, something that only Sweetheart can deal with. As I get to the van, it suddenly stops, and then to my amazement the automatic sliding door opens.

At this point I start backing up, this vehicle is obviously demon possessed or something. Sweetheart is gonna have to get up and deal with this one, this is too much for my overly imaginative brain. I don't even want to push that button that I know will close that door, I am not touching that van, besides I am at the limit of controlling my bladder!
Back thru the house, hit the bathroom, just in time, come into the kitchen, where Tugg and Gess sleep on the window seat.

They both rush to greet mom, .........................
then I notice that Gess has something in her mouth, give me your pretty, ( that is what I call any unidentified more than like off limits object in either of my dogs mouths) she obliges nicely.
It is Sweethearts VAN KEYS!!!
Left last nite on the bakers table within Shopping distance, (Girl dog loves to shop).

What is amazing is that she had not chewed the remote control key thingy that calls on the horn, and opens doors, and locks things, she had just been playing with it!

I just hope she only started playing with it as I was getting up, and this did not go on, off and on, all night!
If it did dear neighbors, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!

No comments: