Monday, August 6, 2007

AQUEOUS ARTIST ADVENTURES

Adventures, adventuring in art making, writing (my friend Aydra, a wonderful poet, calls me a lyricist), adventures in music making, and in just plain living. Every DAY, for me is a gift, and my life (as my husband, Sweetheart, is want to remind me, especially when I am feeling overwhelmed with deadlines and responsibilities) is "rich and full".
So...I guess there will be a lot of stream of consciousness, ramblings, lots of fragments, which I do not want to revises, even tho paper clip man will, probably, pop up and chastise me. You might want to stop reading right now!

2 comments:

Mary Thorsby said...

I'm excited to read your blog, oh goddess of the aqueous! Congratulations. Welcome aboard! xoxoxoxomt

Aynex Mercado said...

Sweetheart is my Sweetheart too!